From: "Patrik" <patrik.fogelb...@comhem.se>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Colloidal silver
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:33:27 +0200

Hi! I am new here. It seems like there is a conflict out there about products that are almost free. Of course the industry would lose power and money if this became to big.

I searched Colloidal silver on internet and read alot of interesting. But this was at first place:
www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

Are they right or is does it really work? Maybe this is sponsored by the
industry?

Thanks!