In a message dated 4/22/2005 8:11:09 PM Central Standard Time,
faithstfran...@hotmail.com writes:

> Hi Callie!
> How "new" aret thou?
> See, we have had an avalanche of interest for Reflexology, which goes well
> hand-in-hand with CS.
> Depending on what stage of diabetis,  reflexology did the job for patients,
> curing and relieving.
> Please let me know, and let's see what we can do.
> Love

Hi Faith... well if you mean how new I am to this list, I just joined.  If
you mean new to colloidal silver, I've known about it for a while but haven't
heard any first hand success stories from the use of it, which is why I'm here;
and if you mean how newly diagnosed I am with diabetes - 4 years (Type 2).  So
that covers the new, lol.   I'd love to hear about the reflexology, thank
you.
Callie