Sorry .. dunno (don't know) what this is about?
Faith

From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>we're happy-go-lucky! And we Help!
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:00:24 -5

> Please , please... What you are saying is very valuable but  take into
> consideration that you are writing in an international list. Those
> idioms are like "Greek" to me. Christos from Greece

Kalimera, Christos,

That is a valuable reminder, dear sir!  Thank you.

I'm pleased that we *have* such an international membership. I
appreciate the generosity of all of you who participate in *my* mother-
tongue. I would not have the benefit of your contributions without it.

When the colloquialisms and jargon starts flying, I am sure it can get
as dense for you as the reverse situation is for me, sometimes, when
someone struggles to convert their idioms into english.

All I can say is, I will try my best.

Be well,

Mike Devour