Thank you for this information, Steve. I have just started therapy for some issues that I need to deal with and my therapist uses EFT. I have found it to be a wonderful godsend for me. After my initial session, I was so much more relaxed and at ease with life that - well - it was amazing.

It is amazing (and somewhat surprising to a newbie) how much of life's troubles could be so easily dealt with by things such as CS and EFT.

For me, not only do I use CS personally but I also treat dog injuries with it. My golden retriever lad (20 m/o male) got into a scrap yesterday afternoon with a playmate of his (a 2 y/o male american staffordshire terrier). It was 'boy horny-mones' that caused the scrap.

Deaego (my golden) ended up with a puncture wound on his nose....bled like crazy but after a dose of arnica for him, a dose of rescue remedy to calm MY nerves, and some liberal application of CS a couple of times last night and again this morning...I am happy to report that there is a tiny scab at the puncture site, his nose is cool and moist and he shows no ill-effects of his 'adventure' of yesterday.

We are just starting dog show circuits for this year....I am putting a bottle of CS in my tack box to take with me...

 Denise
 neec...@sasktel.net
----- Original Message ----- From: <scl...@netzero.net> > As an avid CS user and group member for the past few years I stumbled onto EFT after having a severe panic attack ( caused by the loss of my second job) which was so bad I wound up in the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack. Thank God my heart is fine after all the tests. The panic/anxiety attack was so bad I wanted to die. After I got home from the hospital I stumbled onto EFT while surfing through the curezone.com forums and downloaded the free EFT manual from the Emofree.com site. I read through the manual and within a couple of hours was using the meridian tapping method for panic/anxiety. I felt a great deal of relief and the attacks subsided and I'm sleeping better too. > I have since through EFT, helped several friends reduce pain and suffering from carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, arthritis, sinus congestion, dizziness, asthma, neck and shoulder pain, liver/gallbladder pain, chest pain, performance anxiety, depression, and headaches. > I am simply overwhelmed at the number of ailments both physical and mental that respond to this simple therapy that is both free and painless. I strongly recommend that all list members download this manual from emofree.com and try using the technique for whatever you are suffering from. I don't quite understand how it works but I know that it WORKS! It will one of the best investments of an hour or two of your time you will ever make.