Davido said,
> .......so Terry, what do you think about the use
> of cs as the preservative in vaccinations,
> particularly those for children [shots] where there
> is the great concern for the mercury preservative
> maybe causing autisim??

Davido,
I don't believe in the whole concept of vaccinations.
Introducing some of the disease into the body to try
to get it to prevent that disease in the future is a
flawed medical concept. Many, many respectable
scientists and medical authorities have soundly
disputed this fallacy.

If you must vaccinate, use homeopathic vaccinations,
which are statisticly much more effective, and have no
side affects.

http://mail.yahoo.com