Hi people:

I noticed this thread of conversation about EFT.  I use this and similar
methods in my psychology practice.  Another similar emotional release technique
which is available to lay persons can be found in the book THE SEDONA METHOD by
Hale Dwoskin.  This covers the basic method of emotional release and hundreds
of pages on how to use it. The book doesn't focus as much on release of
physical conditions as does EFT, however.  A close cousin to the above would be
The
Release Technique, which uses the same system of emotional release, but with
tapes and workbooks designed to facilitated enlightenment through emotional
release.  The two techniques are virtually identical, with only the focus being
different.  Both stem from Lester Levinson, who, using a similar technique,
healed himself from a "fatal" heart condition at 42, became enlightened, and
then
stayed another 42 years to help the rest of us move forward. You could use
any of the emotional release techniques, for any purpose you might choose!
It's
a question of what you want to accomplish with one of the methods, and just
how far do you want to go with it!

These emotional release techniques seem to work in similar ways, with similar
results.  Another one I use is EMDR.  I haven't met anyone who knows how
these techniques work, but with the amazing results--who cares?  In my
practice, I
have found that most physical ailments disappear once the underlying negative
emotion which is stored (repressed) in the body is released.  We tend to
think we human beings are minds controlled by our bodies, but from my
experience,
exactly the reverse is true!

Jill