well,
the basic deal is the silver-puppy works great. do the silver on an empty stomach.
twice a day around two ounces is my recommendation.
numbers of rife machines are proven performers for lyme.
some of the ones i know are the "doug" coil, the "b3 with amp", and the emem3d. i have used the emem3d with success. i am not cured, but i hear it may take years.
many lymies buy multiple machines in their quest.
these things work!. i promise it.
so does colloidal silver.