.......there ya go. That's better. There are different bio-carbonates,
but besides that- the readings never mentioned "bio-carbonates". I would
encourage anyone quoting the ECreadings to go direct and exactly so.
[they were off target enough by themselves]
Regards, davido  [twas my job in the ECF for a bit of time to hold
quoter's feet to the fire.]

here tis, wfw from ll79 text:
14. (Q) How can [1179] get rid of her warts?
(A) Apply a paste of baking soda with Castor Oil. Mix together and apply
of evenings. Just the proportions so it makes almost a GUM; not as dough
but more as gum, see? A pinch between the fingers with three to four
drops in the palm of the hand, and this worked together and then placed
on - bound on. It may make for irritation after the second or third
application, but leave it off for one evening and then apply the next -
and it will be disappearing! [See 1179-4 Reports.]