From: HRBE [mailto:h...@bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 8:01 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Warts and All

Hello All listers,
I have a simple but very effective cure for plantars warts.

Buy some vitamin oil capsules from your local health food store, break open
 enough capsules to wet a pad of cotton or similar material, place the pad
on the warts, and pull on a sock and leave it on as long as you can, the
warts
may become very sore, and you will find that they will drop out or can be
scratched out with your finger nail and come away very easily.
My 2 cents worth
John in Australia