How about one of you folks who has some Microdyn sending Frank Key, et al, a
sample?

-----Original Message-----
From: William Missett [mailto:miss...@prodigy.net.mx]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:54 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>microdyn mexico search on dogpile does yeild a bunch

I have no knowledge of exactly how it is made, except that Dr. Alex Torres
provided information some time back that it was produced in some advanced
form of milling process, perhaps that which Matthew just referred to in his
post.  I don't know the purity of the silver used either.

The smaller bottles (15 ml) indicate that what is made from twice-distilled
water, food coloring from animal source (probably cow liver) so it will look
like iodine, and either 0.3200 or 0.3600 percent colloidal silver. The
1-liter size of Microdyn indicates it is made of 0.048 percent colloidal
silver.  Those figures have been extrapolated to 3200ppm, 3600ppm, and now,
apparently, 480ppm.  But according to senior list members here, Microdyn has
never been tested for its true ppm, or its actual composition, ionic or
otherwise.

What I do know is that I've been consuming it for eight years, and the stuff
works like magic.