the Miracle stuff has been mentioned here before, so..........

On our local TV this morning, there was alarm sounded during the health
segment to the use of "Masters Miracle Neutralizer"........  its use in
the eyes.  The report was from the FDA [sounded typical] that this
product, if used in the eyes, could result in blindness.

http://origin.www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/mastersmiracle05_05.html

The above link says the TMM company has issued a recall on certain of the
products and that they may have been contaminated with certain bacteria,
which could lead to blindness if used in the eyes.

I do not have any idea of the possible relationship with TMM products and
the Miracle II products.

any comments??      davido