From: "Day Sutton" <cds...@earthlink.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:47 PM
Subject: CS>warfarin

I have been put on coumadin (warfarin) and am looking for ways to wean off
of it.  I have heard that Nattokinaise might work.
Have also been told not  to ear ANY leafy green veggies (they contain vit K)
no Vit E no Vit C no Ginko Biloba.  These have been staples for me for many
years.   Reason for warfarin is fibrilations.  any suggestions or links
would be appreciated.  Also could this be caused by virus or pathogens of
some kind.  If so how much EIS would be effective..??