Hi,

Is this CODEX hiding under the cover of "MASSIVE CHEMICAL BAN"?  They are
talking about our health vitamins, right?

Notice this one: "American companies have no choice but to adhere to
European regulations" (see below).

Here is the website to see more:
http://www.organicconsumers.org/Politics/strict051805.cfm

What does this tell me?  It tells me we are being lied to on a scale unheard
of, in history!

Jean Baugh

___________________________

http://www.organicconsumers.org/Politics/strict051805.cfm

EUROPE DEBATES THE MOST MASSIVE CHEMICAL BAN IN HISTORY
The European Parliament is set to debate new regulations that would
dramatically increase the number of banned chemicals in the EU. The law
would require manufacturers of some 30,000 currently legal chemicals to
provide scientific evidence that their products are safe for human health
and the environment. If the legislation passes, it would have a major impact
on thousands of chemicals and products manufactured and sold in the U.S.
Despite much weaker regulations in the U.S. many American companies have no
choice but to adhere to European regulations given that the EU, with 25
countries and 460 million people, represents an even larger market than the
U.S. http://www.organicconsumers.org/Politics/strict051805.cfm