Professor Rustum Roy in action  with ABL

ABL Announces New JV with GR

American Biotech Labs Announces New Joint Venture with General Resonance, LLC
5/25/05

ALPINE, UT, May 25, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ --
Clifton Mining Company (Clifton) (OTC:CFTN) announces that American Biotech Labs (ABL), a private company in which Clifton holds a 25% interest, has recently signed an MOU with General Resonance(TM), LLC, to form a Joint Venture.

General Resonance, a cutting-edge science and technology company located in Maryland, scrutinized the science and technologies of ABL, along with Professor Rustum Roy, who concurrently holds appointments with The Pennsylvania State University, Arizona State University and The University of Arizona. Professor Roy helped found the number one ranked materials science laboratory in the world, the Materials Research Institute at The Pennsylvania State University. Professor Roy is regarded as one of the top material scientists in the world and sits on several countries' national academies of science.

In discussions regarding ABL products, General Resonance (GR) was impressed with the scientific engineering aspects, and the very high quality of ABL products; ABL was equally impressed with GR's fundamental understanding of the engineering, physics, and medical phenomena associated with ABL's products, as well as GR's business and marketing background. As a result, the companies have agreed to form a joint venture.

This ABL-GR Joint Venture will broaden and accelerate the development and applications of ABL's engineered, silver nano-particles. The combination of GR science and technology with ABL's existing products and technologies creates a new scientific and commercial synergy that promises to generate even greater opportunities for the future.

Clifton trades on the U.S. OTC: (CFTN).

Note: Any statements released by Clifton Mining Company that are forward looking are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Editors and investors are cautioned that forward looking statements invoke risk and uncertainties that may affect the company's business prospects and performance.

SOURCE Clifton Mining Company

Dr. Ken Friedman, President, (303) 642-0659; Keith Moeller, Vice President, (801) 756-1414; or see our website at <http://www.stockhouse.ca/bullboards//bullboards/wraplink.asp?url=www.cliftonmining.com>www.cliftonmining.com http://www.prnewswire.com

Copyright (C) 2005 PR Newswire. All rights reserved
>At 17:26 25-05-2005, you wrote:
Is there a way to verify these Contract #s on the Internet?
From the (other) opening thread:
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m80479.html
"...American Biotech Labs has been issued a government purchase contract on the Silver Biotics™ product. The GSA government purchase number is GSA # GS-07F-0826N... The VA purchase contract is in effect until 09/30/2009. Contract number V797P-5762X. FSC Group 65, Part 1, Section B, Pharmaceuticals, Special Item Number (SIN):622 Item #10. Full VA approved purchase documentation is available upon request... The ASAP-AGX-32™ product (GSA # GS-07F-0826N) is a fully EPA approved surface disinfectant product. American Biotech Labs has been issued a government purchase contract on the ASAP-AGX-32™ product. The GSA government purchase number is GSA # GS-07F-0826N... American Biotech Labs has just been issued a purchase contract on the ASAP-AGX-32™ product (10/04) by the U.S. Veterans Administration (VA). The VA purchase contract is in effect until 09/30/2009. Contract number V797P-5762X. FSC Group 65, Part 1, Section B, Pharmaceuticals, Special Item Number (SIN):622, Item #32. Full VA approved purchase documentation is available upon request..."
http://www.cliftonmining.com/ablsum.htm
jr