Hi Jason,

I can't imagine what it is that you are feeling right about now. I have
never been there. Although I have discovered without even realizing, I
do have chronic fatigue syndrome (ebstein bar virus) I had the great
fortune to be referred to a homeopath that is currently helping me. I
just got back from seeing her and my CFS has improved very well; Even
though I had stopped taking my remedy 2 months prior to seeing her. The
kind of therapy she uses is vibration therapy. Through using vetamachine
and radionics she can determine what your body harbouring which in many
cases is undetectable by conventional means. I kid u not. Everything
else that I have on top of this is also gradually leaving my system.
Thank God!

If you wish, I'd be more then happy to pass along her info to you. She's
in Toronto, Canada but if she can't help I'm sure she could refer u to
someone states side. Is there a cost....? Sure there is....besides the
monetary cost of getting to the bottom of this matter. There is tons,
which I don't have to remind u of. She's helping my sister recover from
MS. So far since January, she's had a 20-30% improvement. I'd say that
is a miles stone.

Ernie

-----
Greetings...
I am on what appears to be an eternal quest to figure out what exactly
is
going on in my body, and how to fix it. For 7 years I have bobbed around
from Dr. to Dr. and from diagnosis to diagnosis (all of which ended up
being
incomplete), ultimately leaving me on my own to figure things out.