Hi Judy,

> I know you will get much help from your lists -- in fact, you will need to
> weed out the nuggets from the enormous amount of help that you will surely
> receive!

I have indeed gotten a lot of support from the lists, but I still
unfortunately lack any sort of clarity as to what is really going on...
That's the frustrating part!!  If I just knew REALLY what was going on, I
feel like I could treat it vs. shooting in the dark like I have for so many
years.

> Basic principles I would suggest:
> !. Do not eat those things you KNOW are disturbing you (Wheat, alcohol,
> sugar)

Check check check :-) I avoid alcohol, sugar, dairy, wheat, processed foods,
MSG, additives, simple carbs, etc. I eat like a saint I tell you!

> 2. Discover what you are allergic to (see
> http://www.allergicchild.com/treating_allergies.htm ) and

I just saw an allergist, and came up w/nothing (disappointing!), but I will
check out the site you listed.

> 3. Be sure you drink sufficient water every day to avoid dehydration.
> The general rule is "One-half your weight (in pounds) is the number of
> ounces of water
> to drink daily.  Half before 10 AM. If you are overwight, you'll notice all
> too soon that this is not an easy task, but flushing and hydrating your body
> is soooo valuable! May even remove some of your symptoms if that is a cause.

Thanks for this reminder. I KNOW I need to drink more water, and do good
with it a lot of the times, but I NEED to drink more! This I know.

> Wishing you good health.  It will come once you discover the cause(s)

I still have faith! It IS hard to after so many years of failures and
walking down the wrong roads, but somehow I still hold on to it...  I am
determined to get better!!!!! No one deserves to suffer.

Thanks for the mail! :)

_jason_