Hi Denise,

I'm replying here partly to test to see if I'll get such a message
myself. I haven't posted in a few days.

This is similar to a situation on another list I'm subscribed to, at
Yahoo Groups. Every person who posts gets a reply from some robot at
Discover Card Services saying that "the address you've sent to is not
set up to receive mail" or somesuch. Annoying, but very difficult for
the list owner to troubleshoot, unfortunately.

I think tagging it for deletion is the best tactic. E-mail is a mess
that desperately needs new standards. Sadly, I'm afraid that such
standards, if they were to emerge, would *not* be designed to enhance
our individual freedom and privacy.

Be well,

Mike D.