WOW!  Rose, thank you for this info.  I live in Florida and do not have tick
infestation but I have a horrid YELLOW FLIES which gives me a "welt" 8" x 7" on
my leg and terribly swollen and itchy.  Last summer when I got three bites at
the same time I actually developed a fever.
Wow, if that Mint mouthwash will repel those yellow flies and black flies and
terrible mosquito infestation I would be more than greatful!  Thanks a big
bunch!

Barbara

  hi list,

  i know this is OT, but since the season is upon us...just ran across this bit
of info on a newsletter.  if it works we have a eureka!

  <<<And here's another tip for ridding dogs of ticks, from Lani Miner: "I had
a tick invasion last year that lasted three weeks.  l tore my hair out trying
to kill literally thousands of ticks that were crawling everywhere in my
kennels, dog room, landscaping, etc. I tried sprays, dips, drops, everything.
I went through many bottles of expensive stuff  and nothing worked!  I had run
out of ideas.  In desperation I grabbed a bottle of mint mouthwash to disinfect
some tick bite sites on one of the dogs and sprayed it on some that were
crawling. They died instantly! I sprayed it everywhere in the dogs' crate room
and ticks boiled out of the cracks and crevices and instantly DIED!  I sprayed
it in the kennels and in the wooden dog houses and all the ticks instantly
DIED!  I sprayed it on the dogs and the ticks literally fell off dead. The
stuff works!!  It also repels mosquitoes and biting flies!!  It's a great crate
cleaner, too.  I spray it around my ex-pens at shows and it keeps flies and
mosquitoes away.  So far, every bug I've sprayed with it has died instantly.
I'm talking about the cheap MINT mouthwash from the dollar store!!!">>>

  a rose...