I've been using a solution I make up from approximately 1 tsp.+ Collagen II
added to 1 tblsp hot water, and a 1/4 tsp, Glucosamine Sulfate, or whatever
I think the water will dissolve, with a drop of rose oil added to cover the
chicken smell, in a very small cosmetic jar, I keep refrigerated.   After I
put that on my skin, I put on Apricot Kernel oil which claims to be
rejuvenating.  I think it does well.  I will have to also try some coconut
oil, though I tried it before and thought it was harder to apply being a
solid.

I like adding coconut oil to natural peanut butter.  I put half of the jar
of PB in another jar then add coconut oil to both.  It solidifies the PB
and keeps the oil from separating, and makes it softer so I don't get that
really tough stuff at the bottom of the jar after all the oil is gone.

Nancy