Q: "Does anyone know of a good source of "good" coconut oil in Canada? Ontario? "

Further to my preious reply, I have just realised that the oil I use, which I heartily recommend, is available in Canada and the US.

Go to
http://www.alphahealth.ca/coconut.html.

ALpha Health Products Ltd., 7434 Fraser Park Drive, Burnaby, BC V5J 5B9
Tel: (604) 436-0545, Fax: (604) 435-4862, Toll free: 1-800-663-2212
e-mail: conta...@alphahealth.ca

It is a lovely fresh, light taste, and is racked repeatedly to make sure there is no coconut water or sludge left in. I have seen jars of other CNO with a bit of a deposit at the bottom. The boss of another CNO company told me he had to take off his hat to Dr Etherington for the great care he takes in his product. The Australian site is http://www.kokonutpacific.com.au/

Rowena