I can relate to the IC,urinary infections and mostly
kidney pain. JOni is right about cranberry.When you
have urinary infections, it can be good to help
infection but if you have interstitial cystitis, it
will only aggravate the bladder lining due to its
acidic properties. something that helps with
interstitial cystitis for me, is slippery elm
herb,bromelain and DGL tablets. If I dont take
slippery elm on a daily basis, I cannot tolerate
anything to eat including supplements without
experiencing bladder and kidney pain.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com