To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:22 PM
Subject: RE: CS>candida to ernie

Ok, here it is again. :-)

I was told to switch to organic veggies. I was doing lots of veggie
juicing and was only allowed to mix a small apple with it.( avoid the
sugar)Limited fruits. For salad dressing: lemon and organic extra virgin
olive oil. I could not eat anything processed: refined foods of any
nature. No sugar, yeast, gluten, nothing enriched. NO BREAD, with the
exception of organic rye or spelt.(nothing added) No whole wheat
products. No potatoes, no mushrooms.( nothing with starch or mold) no
peanut butter. That includes certain nuts as well. I was allowed to eat
almonds. Moderately ( skin can be toxic in large quantities)NO
DIARY,(butter was ok preferably a natural butter substitute ( can't
remember the name ) I just used butter myself. no coffee,( I cheated a
little ). NO ALCHOHOL, I was taking whole psyllium husks, to compensate
for the drop in fibre intake. Also took human Microflora. EFA as well.
Multi vitamin 3 times daily. No soy products, no corn products either
(also contain mold). Some thought I was crazy especially during the
summer months..To much temptation for a good time. :-)
I succeeded though.

Keep in mind I was taking other things because I also had to adjust and
correct a couple other problems. I would still seek the qualifications
of a cert. nutritionist who does blood cell microscopy just to make sure
you have it and can also determine if there is something more then just
cadida.

Hope this helps some.

ernie

Where is it?

G Murray

Ernie Patai wrote:

Yes, I wrote a general description of what I was recommended to do from
the nutritionist.