I am following that link and got started on other dental info I found.
What I'd like to have is some links to what to do about existing root canals. They might be bad, but without the root canal teeth and the one implant I have, I'd have to have a bridge, which would put a lot of nickel in my mouth. Whatever else nickel can do, I am directly allergic to it, so a bridge is out for me. My root canals do not have posts in them, because when the first ones were done they were still using steel posts, not titanium as I think is what is done now. I actually (if my instructions were followed) had a steel post removed from the very first root canal I had. If I were to have my rootcanals and my implant removed and no bridge to replace them, I'd be in bad shape regards eating, it would basically mean only two molars on the entire upper left side of my jaw, would not be a pretty sight either. At the time serious thought was given to not having the implant done, but the broken tooth is the second incisor on the upper left, and the gap was more than I could stand.
sol

http://mizar5.com/root.htm
I tend to believe the info at this site, as 3 of my root canals "failed" re-abscessed and had to have oral surgeries.

metaphor wrote:

Hi  all ,
Reading the information on the web site ( included below ) has been a shock !!
This is the first time I have been made aware of this connection .

http://home.online.no/~dusan/diseases/cancer/cancer_dental_risk.html

Regards
Margaret

rt