But Frank...  I think I might be in trouble....

What about this statement in one of Michael's emails...
>>>The US-EPA publishes an oral reference dose (RfD) that
is based on a threshold for certain toxic effects such
as cellular necrosis. In units of micrograms per kg
per day and is an estimate of the maximum amount of
daily silver exposure that is not associated with any
deleterious effects over a lifetime. Current RfD for
oral silver exposure is 5 micrograms per kg per day.
An average (european) 70 kg man: = 350 µg/day>>>

That means that my 4.8mg-4800mcg daily is about 1500% more than the safe daily
dose  !!  I'm about 50kg ~105lbs, so I should only be consuming 250mcg, right
???

Or am I missing something ???

Thanks again,
Angel

From: FRANK CUNS-RIAL
  Angel
  To convert part per million (by weight) into miligrams in 8 oz. do the
following:

  One fluid oz.of CS equals about 30 grams.
  8 oz. of CS is therefore 240 grams in which you have 20 ppm.
  The grams of silver contained in your 8 oz,
  20x240/1000000=0.0048 gr or 4.8 miligrams.
  This asumes that the specific gravity of a ppm CS dispersion is 1.00.
  Hope it hels
  Frank Cuns-Ria