Hi.  I forgot to mention that you probably
should not use the cs while wearing contact
lenses.  Read somewhere that soaking lenses in cs
can cause proteins to collect in grainy lumps,
small to be sure, but not desirable anyway.
These are hard to get off.  That's not a good
rendition of what I read, but still thought I
would mention it.  My neighbor just puts the
drops in a few minutes before inserting her
lenses, and does the same in the evening after
removing them.  pj