From: Shirley Reed [mailto:pj20...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 9:58 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>letter from officials

  B. Boxer sent me a similar letter.  This woman
may actually be ignorant of the situation.  After
all, she spends her time on politics and little
else.  Staff writes those letters and briefs her
on nearly everything, or so I understand.  She
has to lack knowledge.  No one would knowingly
make that statement about ephedra and attach
their name to it surely.  How embarassing.  pj