Dr Jon J Brooks is the pseudonym (he's not a Dr) of a clever and
entertaining entrepreneur who used to run an alternative medicine
website at cat007.com. The site has been taken over by some company.

The good Dr has managed to fall afoul of the law (income tax evasion)
and has been vacationing at Club Fed.

He says that within the week he'll be up and running at
        http://www.preventionforever.com

Among a slew of other things he had instructions for his version of a
CS generator, homemade ozone generator and posted the idea of H2O2 in
the ear as a cold/flu remedy. (all plagiarized) but collected in one
place.
Jon has a rascals' charm and humor, and I, for one, am happy that he
is about to continue the saga.

You'll hear other opinions expressed with passion!

                                                Chuck
Careful. We don't want to learn from this.
 - Calvin & Hobbes