From: <marmar...@aol.com>

using Adele Davis/R. Shulze/ Wallace emergency protocols. Does anyone have
any advice?
Yes -- take magnesium tablets -- large quantity at first, dropping quantity gradually. The magnesium softens the stones so that they can pass painlessly. My Mom did this at the recommendation of her chiropractor. It works. MA

Seconding the motion here. Had to take friend to ER, he was doubled over with pain of kidney stone. They xrayed him, saw stone, gave him Tordal, sent him home to "wait and pass stone".
I gave him 2 Mgnesium glycinate tabs. He passed the stone in about 1/2 hour.

Another remedy is Phosphorus drops ( Standard Process, Progressive Labs, and others). Phos will help dissolve kidney or GB stones.

Hope you get relief soon!

Sharon