In a message dated 7/22/05 1:28:36 PM Central Daylight Time, ke...@shaw.ca
writes:

> Hi all
>
>  Does anyone know anyone or anyway to deal with chemical sensitivity (other
> than barricading yourself in your home:).  I met a woman recently who is
> sensitive to chemicals.  (Perfumes lights among other things).  Any ideas as
> cause or cure would be appreciated.  I know it's off topic Mike, but this
> list
> is a near inexhaustible source of information and knowledge please allow me
> this indiscretion so I may help this tormented woman.
>
> thanks everyone
>
>  Kent
> Kent,

I suffered with that for years.  I couldn't go anywhere that had odors such
as dye in fabric or around anyone who used fabric sofner.  I am much
better now.  I think the culprit is Leaky Gut which can cause all manner
of problems.  Now I have thyroid and adrenal problems just like Nenah
mentioned but I think it is all LG related.

Edith