AOL EmailI have had great results with cancer sores.....in the very beginning
put a tiny bit of powder alum on it... alum is used for dill pickles and bought
in spice section in gro store......
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: panamp...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:38 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Canker sores

        My family has used camphor(alcohol mix) for canker sores by wetting
cotton swab, then
        holding against the sore---yow!  Readily works, but ouch!  I remember
that when I was growing up and drinking lots of the "old" coke, plus eating 5
cent candy, I would grow them
        "nasties" quite often!  Pete
        P.S. That started about 100yrs ago and still goes on!

        My family has
        In a message dated 7/29/05 7:15:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,