Hi all,

My little 2 and 1/2 year old daughter Sophia has what
could only be asthma.  She gets she bouts of coughing
out of nowhere, and they don't go away for hours.  She
usually has accompanying wheezing and shortness of
breath at the same time.  It's not so short that it
seems dangerous, usually, but it's noticable.  One
time, however, she did seem very short of breath and
we took her to the hospital.  They put her on oxygen
and gave albuterol, and we went home.  No other severe
attacks quite like that since.  But I can't pin down
what is causing it.  Sometimes it seems like cold
weather, other times I simply cannot tell what it is.

I looked up "asthma" here on the list and Garnet and
Paul Holloway seemed to have some great ideas. But I'm
curious, has CS actually helped anyone with asthma?
There seems to be very little info on the net using CS
for this purpose, or maybe I'm not looking too well.

Also, 2 more questions:

Where is the best place to get DMSO to combine with
the CS?

And what is the best portable nebulizer that doesn't
cost a fortune?

Thanks, everyone.

-Ken

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs