CS>asthma and CS, again

From: Ken & Nancy Bagwell (view other messages by this author)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 21:21:03

Thanks everyone for the ideas.  I'm especially
interest in the salt lamps, too.  I'm using 3 ionizers
in the house now, but I turned them all off because
Garnet said the ozone was dangerous.

Later this month, I will try to get a nebulizer and
some CS/dmso.

However, I still have yet to hear from anyone re my
question about DMSO or MSM source.  Is there a best
cheap source to get them from together?

Does the MSM have to be pharmaceutical grade or
something, since it's going to very sensitive lungs of
my little 2 and 1/2 year old Sophia?

-Ken Bagwell