In a message dated 8/8/05 12:50:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
epa...@sympatico.ca writes:

> The catch is, you have to pay to find out the “natural cures” by
> subscribing to the site. Cost I believe, last checked, was around the 2-3
> hundred
> bucks USD

Just checked his website, as you recommended.  The cost for a lifetime
membership is $499.00.  This includes all his books, etc., downloaded for free,
free
tickets to every future event where he will be, the ability to write to him
personally, etc.  The cost for a monthly membership is $9.95 per month.  You
don't get all the perks of the lifetime membership.     MA