Ruth,

I'm not discounting CS but look into changing your diet.

I am currently reading "the Maker's Diet" which is wonderful reading.  Jordan
Rubin is saying the same thing Dr. Mercola & Sally Fallon (Nourshing Traditions
book/Weston Price Foundation) are saying - it's just he makes it clearer to me.

Cindy

>From Ruth Strackbein  I am becoming interested in using cs to treat my
>digestive problems.  Also there are definitely some calcification issues
>involved. Any information about purchasing a machine or making one would be
>appreciated.  I did look up a url my daughter sent me, the information about
>making a machine came up and printed, but not the pictures.  Unfortunately I
>didn't bring the paper with the url with me .  Hopefully you have such
>information available.  Otherwise will send another message tomorrow.  Thanks.
>Ruth Strackbein
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.