Sorry but the subject was not listed

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:56:38 -0700 Connie Howard <craehow...@juno.com>
writes:

Yesterday I took my eight year old cat to the vet as his front gums was
really red and bleeding and swollen...  He was also having lots of
drainage from his nose (a greenish color).   They perscribed clindamycin
hydrochloride liquid  (1.0 mL) twice a day.   And wanted to schedule to
have his two front teeth remove (the large ones; one on top and one on
bottom).

I bought the perscription and that is helping.    This cat has had upper
respirtory problems for 4 to 5 years...  and I've had him to numberous
vets who perscribe anti-biotics yet nothing really worked.

For the last 5 months I've changed all the cats diets:  I buy ground
turkey and warm it up enough to get a fluid but not really cook the meat.
 I add MSM, L-Lysine, and Nutritional yeast (brewers yeast).  Also; from
the health food store I buy a bottle of herbal Immune Formual (echinacea,
goldenseal, vit C, beta carotene, pau D'Arco, Shitake and Maitake
Mushrooms).
I added the ingrediats after heating the meat.    They preferr this to
another other cat food.  Also, I get ONE sensitive stomack dry cat food.

Also; I make my own CS using Richard Harris's formula; but I've upped the
ppm to maximum on my CS maker that I purchased from SilverGen; Inc.
I've two cats who had the severe upper respertory problem and do the
above treatment has significantly improved their  condition; but  not
eliminated it.     Also,  I mix in Immune26 or make up a drink for them 3
to 4 times a week.

Do  you think that I should have the two teeth removed?  Is there any
other options available?
And can you think of anything else I might be able to do for this upper
respiratory.  The symptoms are drainage from nose, and sneezing (lots of
it)...

thanks...

connie

<<BackGrnd.jpg>>