Not to make light of inhaling particles -(I avoid them when possible by
using a mask at construction work,) but people, especially workmen,
inhale a lot of junk without "seeming" harm, although all is relative to
how much, how long, and what kind.
 I have seen pictures of anti-bodies attacking fiberglass insulation, so
I guess the body does try and clear the lungs several ways.
 I have doubts that microscopic silver particles would obstruct the
lungs- short term- in small amounts; after all there is some cleaning
going on, or else we would all have real acute problems.
 I have, in the past, wondered whether my lungs were "clogged" or I had
emphysema, or some other problem because of lower lung functon,  and it
turned out that they just needed excercise, just like the heart for
cardio condition.