I have been gifted with a great deal of laughter on this morning via
snipetts from the mixed scales model of a logic train and the analysis of
the ride to La La land!

OK Veganexus, I concede that you won the prize.
 If I identified what that prize 'was'....well, it might dull the point you
won for yourself and today is smile and laughter day.
..so just polish up that achievement spire and wear the cranial victory,
proudly displayed for all to admire
heads above all of similar ilk.

 Enjoy this day. :-)
Ode