Ode wrote:

Saying that a dogs lungs are different because dogs have to
pant..while
people only 'can' pant to the same effect, therefore particulates take
an
entirely different route..is like saying that people can't walk
because
they don't have enough feet.
 While that might be a sort of sideways 'truth' from a dogs point of
view,
it's only because dogs don't know much about walking on two feet...and
that's not because they 'can't' walk on two feet...most of them just
never
looked into doing it, those that have don't do it very well and bark
out
silly arguements against it. [perhaps citing the fact that people who
do
that tend to fall over more than dogs...those stupid people]

__________________________________

Many years ago I saw a pye dog who lived in a railway station in India.

He had lost his back legs to a train.  He did very well walking on two
legs
with his backside up in the air.

Therefore, in keeping with the spirit of this debate and using the
rules of logic
as they have been demonstrated here, I have proven conclusively that
dog lungs work exactly the same as human lungs because both dogs and
humans can walk very well on two legs.

Send money,

Dan

;-))