"Should CS be taken alone or is ok to take with other
supplements, food etc?"

You need to remember, CS is only mineral water, except
that it has only one mineral. I have been making
coffee each morning with CS for years. I mix CS into
everything that I can. Pancake batter is 2 cups of CS
and the dry ingredients. Fruit juice is 3 cans of CS
and the frozen juice. Stew is 2 quarts of CS and the
veggies, meat, etc. My kids get CS in everything I can
get it into. They also never get sick, and they're not
blue!

You don't need to be careful with CS. It isn't a drug
or strange chemical. It is simply a mineral that
benefits the body in specific ways. I freely stir
powdered Vit C, lysine, Green drink, etc., into CS and
drink it. Most mornings I have a smoothy with 2 eggs,
1/2 cup powdered milk, 2 cups CS, nutritional yeast,
Concentrace and a banana (also sweetened with Stevia).

Clear, cloudy, grey, yellow, gold - it's fine. OK,
don't drink a lot of coffee-colored CS for a long
period, unless you are also taking selenium and Vit E.
But you don't need to be careful with CS!

Remember, scientists have had a hard time even trying
to cause a bad thing with silver, using huge amounts
of silver, and none of them have succeeded with clear
or yellow CS.

Terry