Well done, Rowena,
That is very encouraging to hear that the candida is no more.
But please keep up your protocol for a long time to come. As a "good
Idea" you could go as you have been, for another three times that it
has taken you to get clear. If it has taken 6 month so far then it
would be prudent and sensible to do it for another 6x3 = 18 months
at least. I think it is a life cycle thing or that the spore/juveniles get
encapsulated in the body and lurk. So keep on whacking them.

I would also write up on a lifelong calendar to do a short intensive
treatment at least every three months or so, to knock down any
opportunists.

Tony

Subject : Re: CS>Killing nanobacteria