From: Roger Barker [mailto:rbar...@orcon.net.nz]
Sent: August 19, 2005 9:17 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Any help for Wendy here??

Some time ago didn't Ivan say that ingesting vitamin C and CS at the
same time caused one to cancel out the other - or is my memory going
along with everything else :-)

Cheers, Roger
http://lbarker.orcon.net.nz/index1.html

I'm no expert, but when I put Alacer Vitamin C + minerals powder into my
CS it turns gray-purple. I drink it anyway.

Nenah