Hi! Thanks all for the help in finding where to purchase silver rods.  Have printed it all out and will proceed after studying the materials.  Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@sbcglobal.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Purchase silver rods
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:53:31 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to get into the archives to see where I go to buy the silver rods and couldn't get the site to come up ...I am sure someone could advise where the best prices are....thanks deb

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour