-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Death By Government: Australian Bill Would Impose 5 Yr Jail
Sentences on Vitamin Purchasers Who Import "Illegal" Supplements
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:23:10 +0200
From: "IAHF.COM" <j...@iahf.com>
To: mdud...@king-cart.com

IAHF Webmaster: Breaking News, Whats New, Codex Emergency, What to Do,
Austrlalia, New Zealand, All Countries

IAHF List: See the alert below from Mike Bending of the Alliance for
Health Freedom in Australia.
The global genocide initiative that we're witnessing being played out
right now in New Orleans as FEMA blocks shipments of bottled water, and
diesal fuel from reaching those being murdered, and as FEMA cuts the
emergency phone lines forcing the Jefferson County President to order
armed sheriffs to shoot to kill any Federal Goons that continue to snuff
the life out of those being targetted for genocide, we see the direction
CODEX is moving in globally via the hellish scence in Louisiana, and via
the Australian Alert Below.....

In the face of THIS information, I still need volunteers to help me
inside the FDA Public Meeting in Miami on September 13th. See
http://www.coalitionforhealthfreedom.org/action.html to register to
participate in this meeting where we're going to READ THE FDA THE RIOT
ACT.

Since we only get 4 minutes apiece to make statements before these
criminals, I need SEVERAL of you to JOIN me and to EMAIL me if you can
be there so we can COORDINATE.

It would ALSO help to have some DEMONSTRATORS to protest the FDA's
criminal actions in the STREET in front of the Hotel in Miami where the
meeting will take place. I need a volunteer to FILM the meeting so we
can put it on the WEB to INSPIRE still MORE opposition to CODEX.

IAHF needs DONATIONS so we can ALSO "PARTICIPATE" in 2 OTHER FDA Public
meetings scheduled to take place this fall in Boston and Phoenix, and
we'll need to once again push for congressional OVERSIGHT on Codex so
that we can GET the hearing we were denied on March 20, 2001 when
congress WHITEWASHED the last hearing on this issue, not letting me or
any of my witnesses present testimony.

To support IAHF, please purchase the DVD "WE BECOME SILENT" for $24.
including shipping.
If you send $30. I'll also throw in a copy of the audio tape of the Hour
long presentation I made on this issue this July at the PANLA Conference
in Pennsylvania. See IAHF address at end of this alert.

FRIGHTENING MESSAGE FROM AUSTRALIA: BILL TO IMPOSE 5 YEAR JAIL TERMS FOR
ATTEMPTS TO PROCURE "ILLEGAL" DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS FROM USA AND OTHER
COUNTRIES

5 Years gaol in Australia for using a vitamin, mineral, protein or
supplement that the TGA does not approve of?

Being in the possession of marijuana attracts a lesser sentence here in
Australia!

Dear Health Freedom Advocate,

You may be interested to know what our government and TGA is planing to
do with regards to further restrictive legislation and tightening access
to our supplements. If any of us import a supplement from overseas that
the TGA do not approve of then we may soon be gaoled courtesy of the
latest TGA Amendment Bill, 17 August, 2005.

This means that if you or I purchase Laetrile (a validated cancer
treatment) from Mexico or Cansema for melanoma's, for any friends or
loved ones, we can be gaoled for 5 years!

Please read more and send you letter of protest to parliament:
http://www.ahf-au.org/tga.laws.htm

 Michael Bending
Alliance for Health Freedom Australia
http://www.ahf-au.org
'All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing'
- Edmund Burke (1729-1797), Irish born writer and politician -

-----

For Health Freedom,
John C. Hammell, President
International Advocates for Health Freedom
556 Boundary Bay Road
Point Roberts, WA 98281-8702 USA
http://www.iahf.com
j...@iahf.com