Trem wrote:

Fellow list-members and friends.
As some of you may know, I suffered a cerebral event *stroke* about three weeks ago. --------{edited out}
My best to you all.
Trem
www.silvergen.com

Trem, Your letter to the Silver list seems quite normal, I am glad you are on your way back to health. You TREM, are one of the listers I always open your email and drink in the information and your wisdom. Just a word you must already know , (Cayanne Pepper Tinture) It really does disolve blood clotts, and keep the blood flowing . I have several first had experences with others who suffered no brain damage . It even works better with a lttle DMSO added to each eye dropper bottle.
                                            Welcome Back Trem !
                                                Tel Tofflemire
                                               Dewey, Arizona