Hello to All,

My name is Gene and I have just begun to peruse the information about CS and
it's uses.
 By chance, I had an apointment with an EENT Doctor today and asked him about
CS. He never heard of it (a likely story). So I have determined that this is
all a question of intellect and that being the case I pose this question:

If you have gifts and you give them, are you gifted or is the givee gifted? and
if you have no gifts to give and receive no gifts do you then sit back and take
your CS until you reach a state where you no longer care if one gifts or gives
a gift at all?