Cynthia writes:
> Today I brewed 32 ounces of CS for the first time.  I used a quart of
> Distilled Water, two silver bars 2 inches apart and a 9-volt AC-DC
> Adaptor.  I let it "cook" 5 1/2 hours in the dark and I got a nice clear
> brew.

Sounds good! Congratulations!

> I filtered it with a coffee filter into a dark colored glass bottle.

Let me be the first to tell you that you can probably do away with this
step. You're likely putting more contaminants *into* the CS from the
paper filter than you're removing.

If you get any fluff or other build-up on the electrodes, just remove
them as carefully as you can when it's done and wipe them off with a
paper napkin or lint-free cloth. If anything falls off into the water,
just let it settle and pour off the liquid.

'S all the "filtering" you should need.

Great work! Let us know how it goes.

Mike D.