I know a yoga and dance instructor who went 15 years with NO toenails, lost to a fungus picked up in Thailand. She applied Microdyn CS directly to her toes night and day, and six months later, all her toenails had regrown.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shirley Reed" <pj20...@yahoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Toenail infection

Hi Elaine.  If you don't have any DMSO then you
might want to get some pronto.  CS with DMSO will
probably do the job for you.  Usually folks will
keep the area at the base of the nail wet with a
mix of cs and dmso.  If this is too slow for you
or you feel it isn't working, you can use diluted
50/50 oregano oil (diluted with olive oil or
safflower or other bland oil), full strength tea
tree oil, GSE (very good for fungus).  Use DMSO
with all the above.  The proportions aren't
rocket science, just get them on the toe, nail,
and maybe below--won't hurt and will help.  This
is not to be considered medical advice--I have no
degrees or certificates in any field of medicine.
What I do have is personal experience and this
stuff has worked for me.  Best wishes,   pj
ps  electricity works too--see
microelectricitygermkiller (no plural) at Yahoo
groups

--- Elaine <ela...@kc.rr.com> wrote:

Has anyone used CS to treat a nail bed
infection?  If so, how? What ppm
solution did you use and how did you use it:
Orally or topically?  How
often?  For how long?  Or has anyone used any
other holistic approach to
this problem?

 I really, really, really don't want to have my
nail removed, but that's the
option I've been given.

Thanks,
Elaine
Kansas City, MO

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for
private users.

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for
discussing Colloidal Silver.

To post, address your message to:
silver-list@eskimo.com
Silver List archive: