From: Betsy Coffey [mailto:latimergi...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 12:54 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>silica

someone made mention that any supplement that is good
for bones would be good for nails. I think that silice
is supposed to be good for bones to isnt it? One of
the doctors that I have gone to has cautioned me on
some reading that he did regarding silica and the
possiblilty that it might build up and hamper kidney function.

Yahoo! for Good