I would use peroxide and white vinegar, maybe? For some things I still use a solution of 1 tablespoon chlorine bleach to a quart of water. Used to be a chlorine free house, but now we are just very low-use. Go through maybe 1 gallon per year.

CS kills some molds and fungi, but not all, so far as I can tell.
sol

Lea Ann wrote:

CS only works with single cell organisms right?
Is mold a single cell organism?
I was wondering if I sprayed CS in my shower if it would prevent/clean up the mold?

--
“All higher animals, including the cat, are essentially tubular.” Pollock, R.
Cornell Book of Cats.