pets4homeopa...@yahoogroups.com

There are at least 2 veterinary homeopaths on this list and one (Lita) has a website with lots of information and remedies.

It was Lita who mentioned the idea of homeopathically 'vaccinating' wildlife--which isn't at all like conventional vaccines. The vet you mentioned probably meant to discourage the conventional approach.

www.pets4homeopathy.com

Deborah
Note: this isn't an advertisement--I have no financial connection with these people